1 head Romanesco Cauliflower
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Place parchment paper or foil over a baking sheet and place the head of the Romanesco Cauliflower on top.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper, sea salt, chili powder, and red pepper flakes. Lastly, drizzle lemon juice on top.
4. Roast the cauliflower until tender for about 20-25 minutes.
5. Should be slightly fork tender when it’s done cooking, but should still have a bit of a crunch.
6. Once cooled, you can cut it into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
7. Store the remaining in an airtight container in the fridge for about 1 week.