10 baby potatoes
1 bunch carrots
150 gm cooked chickpeas
1 tbls harissa spice
1 tables ground cumin
100g feta cheese
watercress or any seasonal greens
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Cut the eggplants into quarters lengthways, then cut each quarter into chunks. Cut the baby potatoes in half. Peel the carrots, trim the tops and add them all to a bowl.
- Coat the veggies in a generous amount of olive oil and season with salt, pepper, cumin and harissa spice.
- Line a large baking tray with foil and spread the veggies out. (do this in 2 batches so the veggies go nice and crispy)
- Roast the veggies for 35 minutes or until they are tender and starting to blacken.
- At around the 20 minute mark remove the veggies from the oven and sprinkle the chickpeas over. Give the veggies a good toss and return them to the oven to continue roasting.
- Once the veggies are done remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes, slices of avocado, watercress and crumbled feta.