1 1/2tablespoons all-purpose or spelt flour
300 milliliters vegetable stock
125grams Parmesan, divided
150grams mozzarella cheese
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1/8teaspoon chili flakes
250 grams lasagna sheets
200grams peas, fresh or frozen
200grams green beans
- Preheat oven to 400° F (180° C).
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add flour, stir well, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the stock and stir until smooth. Add 100 grams of the Parmesan and simmer for a couple of minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- In the meantime, cut the zucchini and mozzarella into thin slices. Set aside.
- Add the lemon zest and lemon juice to the cheese sauce and season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Pour a little of the sauce on the bottom of a baking dish (I used a 10- by 10-inch dish, but another size would work too—the lasagna might be a little thicker or thinner and you'll have to monitor the baking time). Cover the bottom with lasagna sheets.
- Add 1/3 of all of the vegetables (zucchini slices, peas, and green beans).
- Drizzle 1/3 of the sauce and 1/3 of the remaining Parmesan on top. Repeat 2 times.
- Place the mozzarella on the top layer and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until completely cooked through, bubbly, and golden brown.
Source : Food 52