Zucchini & Tomato Salsa
2 cloves garlic
4 large zucchini, roughly chopped
8 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 tbs smokey paprika
1⁄2 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp cumin
1 bunch coriander (including stalks)
4 large avocados
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbs olive oil
1⁄2 red onion, very finely chopped
1⁄2 bunch coriander, finely chopped
Freshly cracked pepper
Corn chips (preferably organic to ensure non-GMO)
Natural greek yoghurt
Extra coriander leaves for sprinkling
1. In a large fry pan, saute the red onion and zucchini in a glug of olive oil for a couple of minutes until soft and lightly browned.
2. Next add the garlic, smokey paprika, chilli flakes, cumin, and finely chopped coriander stalks and saute for a further few minutes.
3. Now add the roughly chopped tomatoes, coriander, a sprinkling of sea salt, and a glug of olive oil and remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
4. Scoopthefleshoftheavocadosintoamedium mixing bowl and add the lime juice, olive oil, red onion, coriander, sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper and mix with a fork to combine.
5. Spread the tortilla chips into a serving bowl and scoop over the zucchini salsa, then the guacamole, and a generous dollop of natural yoghurt.
6. Finally sprinkle with coriander leaves, sea salt, freshly cracked pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.